Wednesday, October 20, 2010

All Day

Today was a rainy and cloudy day and to my surprise i loved it! i used to be a summer lover but this summer was too hot even for my temp taste. i am now looking forward to this fall with longing to wear boots and high socks all winter long. i work as a sales associate and my job requires me to talk to people non stop, this sometimes grows tiresome but its okay because throughout my shift i get to choose what we listen to. Today was the perfect day for a whole lotta INTERPOL :) believe me tomorrow is gonna be just as hazy and cold, and i want you go sit in your car and bump some Interpol, you wont be disappointed.

listen to their new self titled album Interpol all the way through, it is all very good but i have to say i favor the last song the most <3

my favorite part of rainy days is when the rain hits the ground and it creates that certain scent, you know which one I'm talking about i wish i could describe it.. but maybe thats part of its beauty its indescribable

No comments:

Post a Comment